We believe that by partnering with parents, staff, students and community, our vision, SUCCESS FOR ALL...WHATEVER IT TAKES, can be achieved.
Our Westview School community membershave high expectations in order for all students to be successfullife-long learners. We are committed to providing a unified focus oncurriculum, climate, and community.
- Consistent and viable curriculum will be followed at all grade levels.
- Instructional decisions and interventions will be based on student data.
- All community members will demonstrate respect to ensure a safe and bully-free environment.
- All community members will strive for their personal best and celebrate successes.
- Parents and teachers will maintain open communication regarding student progress and success.
- The importance of home-school collaboration will be valued by all community members.